Monday, October 4, 2010

Bank account....check!

I am on fire! Moving closer and closer to having this set up as a "hobby" business.
Popped down to the BECU today and opened an account just for the business. Will be able to see the comings and goings and that huge profit I will make from my highly successful business...HA haha =D

Oh and to make my banking experience even more personal, the wonderful banker is also a closet crafter dying to get her self set up with Etsy. Oh, and what does she craft...plushies! Small crazy world, so we sat there and talked about our Etsy businesses and crafty stuff for half an hour. Just another sign that I am meant to be doing this!

Now off to finalize the PayPal account, set up my accounting spreadsheets, itemize my expenditures so far, make some predictions and the bla bla bla side of SnuggleBugs should be set up and ready to go...yippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment