Saturday, October 9, 2010

Squirrel!

Yes, I am totally distracted by all the pretty things! Agh, I go into the fabric store for a few things and few hours later I come out with pretty new fabrics. Someone please stop me!!!

Seriously, I had to tell myself today that I have enough and that I can not buy anymore fabric until I have started to make!
Tonight I will spend my time organizing the fabrics I have into groupings and will start planning out what I will do with it all.

I need to get my focus back, stick to my plan, make lists and do it! Not to get ahead of myself before I have even started. This is also exciting, but I am committed financially now. I have to make back the money I have put into this. I am now having the worry of what if no one likes what I am making? what if it doesn't sell?

Pep talk time, I won't know unless I get out there and do it!!! Stop being distracted by all the pretty fabrics that are just screaming to be a bird or a snail and just do it!!!
Focus!! Focus!! And PLAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment